Books, Films, and Other Things You Should Discover, In No Particular Order

  • Volbeat (music)
  • Autumn by David Moody
  • Martyrs (film)
  • Yourself
  • Ralph Waldo Emerson (author/philosopher)
  • John Saul (author)
  • John 5 (music)
  • Dawn of Ashes (music)
  • Hocico (music)
  • Grendel (music)
  • Psyclon Nine (music)
  • Bhutan (country)
  • Caodaism (religion)
  • Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill (book)
  • Vincent by Tim Burton (short fim)
  • Sugar (short film...adorable!!)
  • Spider (short film)
  • Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (book)
  • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (book)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And so the world turned, and things were left undiscovered.......

Hmm...where to start another blog post.......this is highly overdue. Sorry loves.


So, I've been doing some research on this thing called The Zeitgeist Movement. I find it to be incredibly beautiful. It is about a reformation not only of this country, but the world as a whole. I encourage everyone reading this to go to this link, and watch both of the films involved: http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ For those interested I can also link you to the home site, in which you can become active in the forums, community, etc. I very much encourage this movement and encourage you all to pass it forward. This world is in need of a major change, and until everyone steps up, it will not happen. This is me, taking charge. <3

Dance classes are going well. I'm very much proud of my kids. They are all hard workers, and talented, and beautiful souls. I very much look forward to the rest of this season, and the ability to watch them all grow as dancers as well as individuals. <3

Been spending alot of time with friends lately, many of whom I haven't had the chance to spend time with in forever. I'm starting to get close to one of them, and while I'm just enjoying him now, I'm anxious to see what the future holds..though, I'm terrified that it holds more pain. I suppose we will see what happens.

Enough for now, it is late and I am tired, and tomorrow is going to be a long day. I hope everyone is doing well. <3

No comments: